As a young person, wisdom demands that you give yourself to GOD and serve HIM from the days of your youth. As you do this through a relationship with Jesus Christ, you will be committed to pleasing Him in all ways, including with your body. And in doing so, you will save yourself from a lot of damages attached to sexual immorality, and won’t allow the devil get you ruined.The truth is that sexual immorality (particularly premarital sex, porn and masturbation) has turned many young and brilliant people into a nuisance without purpose and focus in life again. Many are now public dogs, STDs carriers, drugs and alcohol addicts, single and premature parents, and the evil devil has brought all form of ugliness into their lives.
1. Premarital Sex: basically, fornication is having sex when you are not married. Sex is actually meant for married couples (a male and a female) alone. Even if fornication is the norms out there, don’t follow the crowd. Be unique and pure. Yes, it is possible to tame your sexual urges with the help of GOD. Don’t indulge in premarital sex, and you won’t have to experience the negativities attached to it (unwanted pregnancy, STDs, and so on). You can also see more tips on http://www.sundayakanni.com
2. Extramarital Sex: Adultery is simply having sex with someone other than your own spouse. As a married person, ensure you are contented with your husband or wife, and don’t have an extramarital affair. The repercussions of adultery are usually deadly. Believe me, the few-minute pleasure derived from illicit sex is not worth the coming pain.
3. Homosexuality: This is sexual relations between members of same gender, particularly lesbianism (which is between females) and sodomy (which is between males). Such things are an abomination that should be avoided. If you are doing this, call upon the Name of the Lord Jesus for deliverance, and He will surely save you.
4. Pornography: GOD made sex to be an honorable act. It should be a private thing between a husband and his female wife. It is sinful to derive sexual pleasure from seeing the unclothedness of others. It is also sinful to video your sexual encounters and share them with others. Repent this year hence you will regret it!
5. Masturbation: You should not play with your sexual organs for sexual gratification. You are going against GOD; and masturbation will only damage your body, causing a disconnect between your soul and spirit.