With the rising rate of unemployment in Nigeria, running business is now the best way to afford the high cost of living.
This article covers 10 businesses you can start with N100000
1. POS Business POS business has become one of the most popular businesses in Nigeria. It can be found in almost every street. Point of Sale started in 2013 after the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) implemented the agent banking system. Point of Sale (POS) agent are not staff of any bank but they operate independently as a contractor of bank or financial firm. Services offered include withdrawals, wire transfer, bill payments like electricity and cable subscription. Cost of running a POS There is no fixed fee to start a POS business but with N100,000, you are good to go. With POS business, you can make up to N10,000 daily depending on your location and start-up capital.
2. Skin Care Business You don’t need a magician to tell you that many people want to tone their skin to look more appealing. Skin care business is one profitable business you can enter with as low as N100,000. Cost of running a skin care business To get started, you can look for a place to learn the business and that can cost you around N50,000 depending on the tutor. You can use the remaining capital to buy materials.
3. Noodles Stand If there is one thing I am sure people must buy is food. Noodles stand is a profitable business that you can start with N100,000. Opening a noodle stand, you need the following: Location: This is very important. Make sure it is a good location that has a lot of young people. You must have basic noodles cooking skills You need cooking gas, pots, seats and noodles
4. Laundry Business I cannot remember the last time I washed my clothes by myself and that is because I use the services of a laundry man. With N100,000 you can start even if you do not have a laundry machine and a store. You can start by buying a manual washing machine which cost less than N100,000. You can also get a good iron and most importantly you must have the ability to market yourself even if you operate from home.
5 . Mobile Car Wash Car wash is a very good business to venture in but you must have more than N100,000 but with mobile car wash, you don’t need a physical shop. You can go around offices, homes to wash their cars and get paid.
6. Dropshipping This is a business that requires very little capital. You don’t need to own or operate a physical shop. Your job is to stand between the buyer and the manufacturer or store owner. To start a dropshipping, you need an online store like Instagram, Facebook or Whatsapp to display the products.
7. Phone accessories business Phone accessories like headpieces, screen guards and phone cases are some items people buy on a regular basis. You can start it with less than N100,000.
8. Cleaning and fumigation business Cleaning business is one businesses you can start with N100,000 or less. Offices, homes, industries from time to time need thorough cleaning. To venture into this business, you need to have knowledge about cleaning and fumigation. You need cleaning equipment which are not too expensive and lastly a good ability to market your business.
9. blogging If you love writing then this is one business you can go into with less than N100,000. Create a blog, select a good niche and start blogging.
10. Mini Importation Mini importation is one highly profitable business you can start with N100,000 in Nigeria. This business involves buying products from suppliers. However, instead of shipping the products to the buyer, you’ll have them shipped to you here in Nigeria and sell them offline or online.
Good use of the above article will help.